AVR 0.19% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Toxic and emotional, 100% agree, I have copped it for years;...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Toxic and emotional, 100% agree, I have copped it for years; why?, because I have a different and very relevant viewpoint that does concur with many posters viewpoints. Have been personal on the odd occasion and recognized that, that a mere fraction of what I get back.
    Discuss the stock, it is like a coin there are two sides, if the stock is robust it will still survive, simple.

Overlooked; was against the BOD spill, that was faith in WP, thought the company had turned around twice, acknowledged the IP, what the company needs for a rerate, that the sp, with reasonable sentiment should be at $50 examples.

Here to stay for the duration, will not be cowed, disparaged or abused to change my honest and pragmatic outlook. Being dishonest to myself is NOT supporting the company, the company should support itself by doing what it is suppose to do; SELLING THE IP IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER.

Emotional?, hardly .... that is despite my super tied up in this company and personal shares in a worst position, prepared to either win, draw or lose, only dam. money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.035(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.65 $75.19K 4.184K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 414 $17.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.