AVR 0.19% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

(I would suggest some here should skip this post, not sure why I...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    (I would suggest some here should skip this post, not sure why I am followed when I talk so much dribble ect ect)

Hi bt, just for reflection; at the time of WPs appointment it was pretty widely applauded, I’d reserved my judgement at the time, Lex also made a relevant comment at that time too. It did appear as a sound appointment, ..... from memory were there other candidates?
    Cant recollect your opinion at the time, we’re you initially happy with the appointment?

Paradox of this company’s journey under WP is one where this companies resultant IP is certainly of substance; there was the Lemaitre Vascular deal (22 mill upfront plus potential 10 mill plus) and even that IP seemingly dwarfed by the current IP.

Yet ROI for RIs has been pretty ugly as per other issues. The 10 for one consolidation was a necessary evil to tidy up the register and move the company forward. From there though it deteriorated to such a extent so it was necessary for a massive 100 for one consolidation to start trying to turn around a chronically under performing company.

Does fault lie in the execution of the business strategy used by WP?, I have my opinion and in hindsight, arguably, I think that Minderoo, Ratty ect did too.

Its all ‘catch up footy’ now; done a good job on the Lemaitre deal, but done a bit earlier?, current situation? ..... ‘inked up’ at a earlier date would have meant what?

Enough of a ‘fourth quarter’ burst to ‘win’ the game??, that will reveal itself soon enough.

Stay well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.035(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.65 $75.19K 4.184K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 414 $17.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.