AVR 1.67% $18.30 anteris technologies ltd

CD, since you raised a comparison. I'll just update some...

1. 8,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1899
    CD, since you raised a comparison. I'll just update some facts.

Ellume/Qaigen have an Covid-19 test 10min (Serum & Saliva) that has just been given EUA by FDA. Ellume's POC tests (Point of Care) have been made possible with AnteoCoat activation. Shipping has commenced 1st 900k on their way.
    https://www.ellumehealth.com/2020/08/25/ellume-announces-global-partnership-with-qiagen-for-covid-19-diagnosis/ and EU EMA approval soon according to Qaigen.
    Note: Ellume is not currently listed on ASX.

The Anteo stand-alone POC test I think you are talking about is a Triplet POC test - Flu A+B and SARS-COV-2 multiplex. An industry first.
    https://microbiozindia.com/health-news/anteotechs-covid-19-antigen-and-flu-ab-test-distinguishes-sars-cov-2-flu-in-under-15-minutes/

*this Indian news coverage, has raised speculation that ADO's partner Serum Institute India (1B vaccines a year production) will have a hand in that one along with already confirmed Axxin.

I hold AHX/AVR, ADO & AT1 (Atomo) that also has a COVID-19 POC test with orders of 1.5M so far. The latter are in the green & the former in the toilet.

They all have had patchy SP performance, however AVR is simply the worst managed stock. The swap of Bourses and name change just allows them to hide the previous SP performance from USA SH entrants.

CD, your dogged support for AHZ/AVR management is stoic, but enough is enough, a consistent $20Mpa revenue but a southbound SP is what counts for long suffering Shareholders.

I want ALL SPs I've just highlighted headed northbound, but not ALL managements have performed for the market to apportion proper value. Now if they could match my CSL I'd be happier - more mucher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.30
Change
0.300(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $351.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.25 $18.30 $18.01 $12.33K 679

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $18.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.