AVR 1.09% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Unusual Trading Patterns, page-27

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    honestly I have not followed the stock for a long time.
    noticed the odd announcement that comes through like the cardiocel sale, the 1 for 10 stock consolidation, etc.

I am serous when I call the stock a write off and a lesson for me. maybe I am a bit too ideological but I do believe that management have big say in the future of a company and things haven't worked out for Admedus. good managers seem to get results anywhere they go. I think fresh management would help.

my memory of the cardiocell deal was there was an agreed timeframe that the product would be made out of the perth manufacturing office but that will expire at some point....and perth being the city most distance from any other city and a town with good income demographics will probably not be a long term manufacturing option for new owners. once the deal for selling perth made cardiocel concludes is a cardiocel income guaranteed or can the new owners do what they like with rights to manufacture? I don't know. any thoughts?

what is left in the asset base? IP with potential and some cash? I think that best outcomes would be through IP partnerships....but tough to get the right deals. a natural alley could be the America group who purchased cardiocel. they are big fish. maybe doing a deal before cash is about to run out could result in better results for shareholders.
    I am still a shareholder....would be a please to surprise if there was a revival in the stock. but from a business stand point what is that pathway. I don't see it. all shareholders should be focused on this.

that is why I laugh at the share price manipulation drama. if the stock is that good this is not a long term problem (unless a capital raising is around the corner). just creates a cheap buy.

personally I would like to see fresh approach. before writing the recent messages I did weigh up whether I am going to upset people with skin in the game....but hey I have skin in the game too. allowed to submit my thoughts as hotcopper reviews should not just be for the fanboys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.20
Change
-0.200(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $349.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.50 $18.50 $18.00 $77.59K 4.263K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206 $18.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.70 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.