AVR 0.19% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Unusual Trading Patterns, page-49

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Make G**** think, make G**** head hurt .....lol.

Can tell you what I hope for but otherwise am not qualified to really answer that. Let’s try anyway; base is what?, under 19 mill and you could arguably say that, if IP is what it is suppose to be, that figure is undervalued and has been artificially manipulated to that level by the seller, no major seller?, likely a base at $6 plus (MC 36 mill), that’s with the absence of any hype and query of where future funding to come from.

Paradox is this; market is not acknowledging this (pushing the MC to that level) by buying up enough of the sellers shares to stop the sp depreciating, why?, expectations of a CR that could see the sp drop by 40% plus perhaps.

IP then ‘gifted’ to a opportunistic buyer at far below its intrinsic value (?), that is the game I think is being played, that can be blown out of the water IF the company does its job and sells the IP for a healthy premium before it is too late.

Sp, with the proper hype, (and substance), strong financial base behind it (40 mill plus) in the immediate future could see what sp?, if 5 cents in the old money is a reasonable figure then that equates to $50 per share taking into account the two consolidations.

All hinges on the last para, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.035(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.65 $75.19K 4.184K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 414 $17.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.