ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13282
    I've been searching linkedin connections again and found Derek's followings very interesting. most of Anteotech's staff have lifescience and battery interests such as GE, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Abbot etc but not Derek. he only has 33 interests, an few uni's, anteo and a couple of small co. the majority are huge mining and transport company's.

we have this from our website.

APPLICATION

WHAT SHOULD THE ANTEOTECH COVID-19 ANTIGEN RAPID TEST BE USED FOR?

+ Point of Care – To be used by trained clinicians in the clinical or point-of-care setting
    + For population screening for travel, events and densely populated areas
    + For businesses such as mine sites, cruise ships, office and remote operations

these are some of the companies,

Australian - Rio Tinto, Santos, Origin Energy, Aurizon (Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail-based freight operator and a top 50 ASX-listed company.) Rail Projects Victoria ( formerly known as Melbourne Metro Rail Authority) cross river rail (Cross River Rail is a new 10.2 kilometre rail line running from Dutton Park to Bowen Hills, which includes 5.9 kilometres of twin tunnels under the Brisbane River and CBD.)

Bethel Corp. US 17842 employees engineering, construction and project management partner to industry and government.

ConocoPhillips TEXAS 18544 We are a global oil and gas company

Fluor Corp TEXAS 47000 global engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance company with projects and offices on six continents.

Peabody energy, US, Peabody is the leading global pure-play coal company and a member of the Fortune 500

BP group, Oil and energy, BG Group is now part of Royal Dutch Shell

Vale Brazil 120000, We are a global mining company producing iron ore, pellets, and nickel,

there is no connection with all the above to Anteotech. maybe Derek is just looking to mining as an investment? but imo just shows where Derek and Anteotech are looking to place our product.

just from the last ann we know we have $1.4m more in our kitty, by product release we will have our own production capacity and we are using Biostrata a UK co, as marketing support. I've got a feeling that management will surprise us with a few more twists and turns in the coming weeks.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $12.70K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1191253 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 520012 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.