ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13282
    what has piqued my attention over the last few days from the latest ann is this statement from Derek

"On product launch, we will have built capacity to produce a large volume of tests at our facility at Eight Mile Plains.”

we have product launch in roughly 2 months, when and why has this happened? where is the funding coming from? machinery, assembly area, staff, packaging, raw materials etc

I know we have a good cash position at the moment but setting up something like that would be expensive. from the webinars, where we had Derek saying we wouldn't have any in house manufacturing, something has happened to change this. I see it as a positive, but would like to know the reason for the turn around. I think some future investment or development is in the pipeline. there is a lot to be revealed in the next couple of months. imo....

from a lateral flow workshop Merck were going to run in sept 2020 and changed to march 2021 with Axxin and Anteotech attending we also have kinematic who are an automation presenter. just as an eg, they have a couple of smaller model, but this set up can produce 6m cassettes a year. looks expensive. what are management up to????

https://www.kinematic.com/2390-qv-video.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $12.70K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1191253 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 520012 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.