CCZ 10.0% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Up to 9% Copper in Big One Deposit Assays, page-16

1. 9,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Different drilling days too. Does that suggest that the table in the announcement (with estimated days) was the plan and the data you have received the actual? Which doesn't help anybody of course as all of this is only undermining confidence in the quality's message - which the market is reluctant to trust already.

I'm not bagging you with this comment @ozbucheron, but since the company knows they have a professionally skilled critic dissecting their work in the public space, it's very frustrating they aren't doing better to present data that's impeachable only on results, not on competence of presentation.

With the halo zone. Yes 1500ppm isn't contributing anything but is that what they're saying or is it reflecting whatever their geological model is that they are developing and becomes a pathfinder?

Eg are they looking at as some form of intrusive system below with the halos representing penetration of the intrusion? if the halo/halos do in truth look they are presented in the picture (several separate bands) then presumably they aren't explained by the mineralisation in the dyke? Obviously I'm only guessing - due both to the limitations of my own knowledge and that the company isn't giving us much lead on what they think the model is here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.