CCZ 0.00% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Up to 9% Copper in Big One Deposit Assays, page-84

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    @ozbucheron
    By the way, in London, there has been never any case of any company paying anyone.
    I won't go into a long discourse as it is not necessary given I have qualified my post as "For The Avoidance Of Doubt" & that I can provide the evidence of being a shareholder.

I am not familiar with the posters you quoted.

I have just been on the London forums with regards to a takeover of a lithium co listed in London.
    Some of them have organised themselves as they want more from the acquirer as that is the perception they give? I am not privy to their mailings so I don't know except what they post? Anyhow, the lead shareholder has contacted the large institutions for their support and the reply is "Thank you for your email " type reply with the implied contents noted. So, that is the usual style.

Further, I thought I would explain:
    1] My laptop has harder to reach buttons, so I just use * which is on the top. Otherwise, I have to use my last shorter finger to reach a much lower button. So, for ease I use * so that I dont have to stop continous typing.

2] I use caps as its for easy reference in case I wish to look for that particular point. When it is late, I have little time as its way past bed hour and with the page freezing, I don't have much time. So, at time, I don't have time to change down from CAPS. Once the page freezes, its takes so long before it unfreezes etc.

A more ideal solution would be to use HIGHLIGHT - I will have to learn how to do it if I have more time on this website.

3] My style is a bit more elaborate as I believe in leaving some space for others to provide a reply and explanation or elucidation. Not everyone posts bullet point style. On the London forum this morning, I note another shareholders with the same style. This type of style does show development synopsis which give development reasons etc before summation. So, to each their own.

You may have not made these points to me but others have so I provide answers should it be formally required.

-----CASTILLO COPPER: BROKEN HILL IPO SPIN OUT ANN, 5 AUG 2021----
    I note on this forum, under a different title, one shareholder thinks its a good idea to spin it out.
    On one London forum this morning at CCZ, one poster commented that he has contacted his LAWYERS relating to the above. Perhaps, he may feel that it is common knowledge that if one writes to a major etc, one will receive a reply to acknowledge receipt etc but further than that, the person handling the letter may not have the mandate in their position to provide any type of comment etc.

So, perhaps, London shareholders are aware of this and this particular shareholder has already contacted his LAWYERS. Why? From my perception at least, I gather he thinks that the asset should not be sold and or the asset should be given free in an IPO spin-out, rather than have to pay a subscription yet to be announced. One another London CCZ forum, one seasoned investor does not want to be diluted to develop the above asset. So, 2 opposing views. I mention this as under rule of law, that is the way forward ie contact lawyers. So, NORM under due process.

So, whilst Australians may have their own way, that is the way it operates in London. Given CCZ is DUAL LISTED in London & Australia, then there is interest in both forums.

I think matters are drawing to a close and this morning there is no change in the share price of CCZ which appears to mean a steady course in London on this Fri, 6 Aug 2021.

I take my leave as all the points have been covered and a full and robust explanation given.

I am not editing. I am preparing for lunch etc.

With thanks.

Sol1, 6 Aug 2021 [Fri]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.988K 517.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 933234 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1319357 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.