RGT 36.8% 18.0¢ argent biopharma limited

It does not take much courage to have a go at another poter here...

1. 13,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2348
    It does not take much courage to have a go at another poter here I suppose and normally I would just leave this snide comment alone.

However, for those who are genuinely interested then I will answer the question.

Have to say that this was discussed ad nauseum six months ago. Still, having a dig is what it's all about, right?

My information comes from the two respective deals that surrounded the sale of Derma - and a few other media releases from MXC that were widely reported at the time.

Deal one was where Cannaglobal would be listed on the Toronto stock exchange. From memory that deal was given a value of $12.5mil - I may be a million out with that. It was made up of three components - $9mil in Cannaglobal shares, $1 mil in cash and a payment (termed a loan) of $2.5mil for the amount paid by MXC to Berstein for the 50% he owned of the Derma division (to be paid in three years). There were certain qualifications - the one I remember in the contract was that there had to be a float in Canada exceeding $50mil. I recall a figure mentioned of $80mil BUT don't know where I saw that.

The second deal where Cannaglobal went forward as a private hedge fund was supposed to "better" than the original deal and involve an extra value as "compensation" for not listing in Toronto (the words in quotes are just that - quotes from the announcements at the time). The term better can be viewed in a number of ways, of course - does that mean a better overall $ value or does it refer to the 5 year supply contract being more beneficial than just a one off payment of $1mil in cash? I don't know either

So, $9-12mil is what I get out of the information

You are obviously cleverer than I am so maybe you could do us all a favour and read the same stuff I did - maybe even grow a set and approach MXC for that information. If you come up with an alternative valuation then we would all be very appreciative.

Just as an aside - something you already know, Cannaglobal published material showing 6 companies they own - admittedly not huge enterprises - that was about the end of last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.105(36.8%)
Mkt cap ! $7.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 15.0¢ $35.05K 207.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2974 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.