RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Management might do everybody a favour and resign enmass. I sold...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Management might do everybody a favour and resign enmass. I sold all out 2 weeks ago at 5.2 with a 23 K loss. I held and believed in the dream right up until the end. The end incidentally was when no amount of fluffy announcements could raise the SP just a few pips. The take from that is the market is absolutely over these guys and their incompetence. If you think things are about to turn the corner, then maybe the tooth fairy and Santa can become your financial advisors. The fact that Peter King cashed out a week after me should send shivers down all your collective spines. What an absolute dog this has been. Happy to be out at 5.2, which is going to seem like a Kings ransome in times to come. My thoughts with future capital raises is pretty negative too. The so called sophisticated investors ( the pump and dump brigade) will be a whole lot more cautious because the easy 20% looks very much a thing of the past. My predictions are the next CR will be undersubscribed. No money to go forward. Work it out for yourselves. Good luck all current holders because you are definitely going to need it. This ends my commentary on MXC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.