UCM 0.00% 1.3¢ uscom limited

Ann: Upcoming Investor Webinar, page-2

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1520
    They haven’t held a webinar like this before a 4C release from looking back over the past couple of years of quarterlies
    Surely not an after market Friday release, so thinking we will get the 4C early? On Monday or Tuesday?
    Got some friends who think it can be a positive or a negative that they are holding this webinar to discuss the results
    Personally I just can’t see it being a negative, as I just keep coming back to why would Meng buy so much stock on market around 23c mark, if he knew they weren’t going to have a solid quarter?
    And from his May comments of not being able to keep up production with orders also leads me to believe it has to be a decent quarter that’s just wrapped up
    I get there could have been one off costs for setting up a new headquarters in Singapore, but they have been very prudent with their costs to date, so I can’t see them over spending in setting up shop there?
    Anyone else got thoughts on the pros and cons of doing a webinar like this to discuss the 4C?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47229 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 24486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.