PIQ 2.22% 88.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

I differ about the management. They have done a great job...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I differ about the management. They have done a great job developing valuable bio-tech whilst at the same time bringing in significant and growing revenue to near cost-neutrality. The partnerships they've established have the potential to disrupt the way a number of conditions are managed and create massive revenue streams.

That said, large holders generally negotiate off-market sales.. its completely impossible to otherwise get value in such an illiquid stock. The key here is whether there are other sophisticated investors in the wings wanting a meaningful position. If there are, and the recipients of the stock want to offload, they'll find each other and negotiate. Only if the company is seen as too risky will large holders resort to on market selloffs using algorithms over protracted periods so as to not destroy their own holdings value. 

I don't know which way it will go. I'm hoping that they're going to strong hands or they'll negotiate an off-market sale. The stock currently is responding to a degree of pessimism about what the intent of the new share owners is. There are some who fear an on-market slow-drip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $115.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 86.5¢ $99.60K 112.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 16900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.