CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Don’t hold your breath with the PB Snail Box Lucynoooo… !! Sorry...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Don’t hold your breath with the PB Snail Box Lucynoooo… !! Sorry for possibly sounding a little on the negative side over the last 5 years with these guys .. but I’d just like to be “Surprised” with Some Good news one morning !! Not what they are doing for themselves or getting themselves set for , Or trying to Give themselves incentive Shares/ options through vending in dud deals.. or “Trying” to rig Voting at AGMs…

Come on PB you can do it, Just try make an announcement other than , Quarterly Reports Copied and Pasted from the previous Quarterly Report and pasted from the Annual Report.

Anyway you Don’t listen to them PB , Im Backing you champ, That you and the wise men have a plan and will have some fantastic News soon.. maybe it could be that you’ve driven 2 hours to secured 2 signatures from Private Property holders to agree to actually let you on the South Bunbury tenements that you did your comprehensive due-diligence on… and not to mention what EVERYONE is overlooking is your Negotiation skills managing to get the Price down from the Vendors (Down South Tenement holders) asking price to only 71,965,794 million shares .. How Did you negotiate to get to that figure?? Lucky there was only 15% allowed without getting share holder approval .. I recon You could do a Raising of funds soon to ALL the existing and willing share holders to participate in at .05c, but don’t worry as the Leading power Broker brothers or Tubby will UNDER-RIGHT the Raising should be looked after with 30 Million shares for helping us all out….. Happy times PB !!

Let’s see how long it takes for this Colossal Capel Cash Cow to bring it into production….as it’s purpose is to fast track the company to become a Silica Sand Miner.. Hang in there we will be getting Dividends paid soon!!!

I mean I guess we as small long term Carbine Share Holders are blessed in many ways , as it just happens to turn out, that I Mr Cranston , owns large amount of farming ground in that immediate Capel/Bunbury area.. Prehaps we could lease ground and pay to put the Silica Sand Plant you've mention PB on there.. Bloody Genius!!! Or is that whose ground you were referring to and mentioned … I mean what are the chances !!! Love it when a plan comes together!!!!

All tongue and Cheek of cause …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.