CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Serious question here (but I’ll take any answers ) .. Can anyone...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Serious question here (but I’ll take any answers ) .. Can anyone tell me why you would Voluntarily Surrender a area that was a GRANTED Exploration Licence over a APPLICATION for Mining Lease which firstly has been clearly identified as the most important to the companies future that contains the only Resource .. , When Secondly there’s actually only limited drilling in a restricted area done to get that Resource figure.
    A lot more area needs drilling within the Mining Lease APPLICATION and will have to be drilled before ANY further advancement can take place..

Carbine has informed us in the latest release, that it will take OVER 2 MORE YEARS for the Granting of the Mining Lease..

Ok … if .. they’re right and they’re the ones who “should” know I guess? Which leads back to my Question “WHY WOULD YOU SURRENDER GRANTED TENURE OVER A MINING LEASE APPLICATION “

DO THEY REALISE YOU CAN’T ACCESS THE GROUND TO DO ANY FURTHER DRILLING UNTIL IT GETS GRANTED AGAIN WHICH YOU SAY IS 2 YEARS AWAY ….

And before (Tubby Tight Gripper and Only friend) jump in and defend there poor management.. Which I’m MORE THAN encouraging them to enlighten me…

THEY HAVE BEEN DRAGGING THERE FEET ON PURPOSE AND STILL DOING IT FOR THERE OWN BENEFITS LIKE ALL THE OTHER COMPANIES THEY ARE A PART OF …

In one hand they are saying to us all it’s taking to long we need another project to get some cash inflow, But then Surrendering Granted tenure over ground that’s 100% only going to hold the Real Project being Muchea up further from happening ..

…And I dare anyone to tell me I’m wrong ??? Tub? Ohhh did I mention and get their mate to apply for the ground to covering that resource and another proven resource!!! Are you clowns F—king serious!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.