WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Upcoming release of shares subject to voluntary escrow, page-245

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Not exactly, but it can be used to make what I'm after. Would be too tedious to do that manually day after day, there should be a charting tool that does it.

I just tried to make one to illustrate, but can't even work out how to organise the data for excel to cooperate. But basically today's trading would be a box with no bottom whisker and the bottom at 0.39 (being both the minimum and the lower quartile), a line at 0.4 representing the median, the top of the box at 0.43 for the upper quartile and a whisker extending to 0.45.

Represented that way, your suggestion of games does look more compelling. I was looking at volume by price charts, which was somewhat misleading because of the way prices were being bracketed together, making the trading between .425 and .45 stand out more than it should.

The advantage of these box and whisker charts is they emphasise where the bulk of trading happened, instead of where prices happened to open and close, which has always seemed arbitrary and dumb to me, but ... hey - it's what everyone's used forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.