WBT 0.00% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

Took you off ignore because the thread did not make sense.And my...

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Took you off ignore because the thread did not make sense.
    And my hip is feeling much better, not as grumpy.
    Hope your knee is getting better, I heard they take much longer than a hip to get over.
    You say WBT is the seeds most underperforming stock and they have more than 2 to sell to pay escrow tax liabilities.
    Good work Einstein they are seed investors of course they are going to be investing in other stocks and other IPO's
    its what they do, Sure to be some falures amongst their investing. They have been in Weebit from the get go. To them weebit has been one of their best performing stocks. Not every stock a venture capatist invests in turns into a success story like WBT.
    Have we been had, No I dont think so all milestones have been hit. We have bugger all shares on offer. Makes an incredible difference when people want in on good news.
    I knew these shares were in escrow and there was allot. Why I brought more in CR was to support the company going forward. Also the fact that WBT cracked 40nm 1MB so they do have a product they can sell, Even if its just to save power.
    Yes could of waited to buy in cheaper but my stratagy is to take positions as it falls not to try and pick the bottom. In years to come its amazing how you forget about not getting it right when you brought when all your positions are in the green.
    The tight register will see this go up pretty quickly off the back of a good announcement.
    Like musical chairs no one knows when the musics going to stop, and a trading holt is sprung. All I know is I reserved my seat.
    Do the seeds derisk a position that they are probably way overwight in before the next risk of cracking 28nm.
    I am grateful for being able to top up at these levels even though my holding is in the red for the moment. Gotta give a speccie 4 to 5 years in my books. And not sweat the small stuff. And ignore the wousy wousy woo woo's who sit on fences in the long term we shall see who is right, and even if I am wrong I got a good tax deduction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.91 $654.4K 340.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7769 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 11026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.