OIL 7.50% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Ann: Update - 31 Dec 2015 Interim Report-OIL.AX, page-9

1. 96 Posts.
    Hey Chichi,

I too watched on anxiously 'previously', though since the formation of the new board and appointment of some 'stand up folk' i'm not too concerned with that anymore.
    My reasoning is simple.. before this new board we were going down, almost undeniably - auditors in, cash strapped - tech not moving and no direction.

So why or rather how is it possible that we can even attract anyone in their right mind to affiliate themselves with this project and risk having a great big fat red cross next to their name for their dealings with OIL?
    I can only think of one answer.. and its a positive one though i'm open to other reasonable possibilities. (tax right off?Shell?? Doesn't seem to fit idk)

So far the new team have delivered what they promised, when they have promised it or updated us otherwise within a reasonable timeframe. That is a lot more than what was produced in the past and since the unremarkable market results of CellLive and the deal with Zeiss we were all but dead in the water.

The half yearly is going to be rubbish though I think anyone following this company over the last 2+ years and even few months would have known that. If you were waiting on that report to decide your interest in OIL then 'yep' I don't like your chances. Though, if you believe in the tech, believe that upstanding folk would only take on a project with a bright future and had a great deal of knowledge around the financials before singing on then I feel this is possibly a turning point.

This is all coming from a guy who was merely waiting for the relisting so I could dump on some other poor soul!!! Now I will patiently wait for a potential resurrection with a bit of hope. Considering the alternative.. ill take the hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $67.20K 322.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45149 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 26834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.