AZL 7.50% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

re: Ann: Update Announcement on Capital Raisi... Paul, You may...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    re: Ann: Update Announcement on Capital Raisi... Paul, You may also start by learning as much about Anthracite. as you know this is the form of hard coal ZYL will be producing next year and for 25 or 30 years to come based on known reserves to date .Although they are more conservative and only looking 15 years out. Any analyst who uses standard coal prices in their model to predict share prices going forward should be disregarded as this product is worth 40%more in most cases.
    Wikepedia is a good place to start researching .Google it.
    Also The investor presentation, as Apples says, contains such things as production forecasts and timing, which you need to assess the profitability going forward.
    I like to use 50 cents a tonne in the ground for a starting point on project value .No one has disputed this so its probably in the ball park.I calculate that cash flow from this time next year should be in the order of $1 million per month net of variable costs using 20,ooo tonnes production and would expect that to increase significantly over the following years . Bear in mind that Anthracite production will be several million tonnes below consumption after next year and some countries who have been net exporters in the past plan on curbing exports from next year to satisfy their own demands. Notably Vietnam. Also Mr. Beck and Phillipe have stated in the presentation that they plan to mine those most profitable projects first as they require less infrastructure spend.
    Good luck Paul and to all holders.
    Cheers Chooky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $63.15K 3.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 5785932 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2525726 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.