ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Update - AnteoTech signs manufacturing contract with Operon, page-103

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13059
    these are the money shots of yesterdays announcement. imo...

" Operon has a manufacturing capacity of 8 million complete tests (test strip and cassettes assembly and packaging) per annum and a test strip production capacity of approximately 20 million lateral flow strips per annum. This capacity will provide AnteoTech with enough capacity to fulfil initial demand for the EuGeni ART and an option to scale manufacturing across the EuGeni test suite to meet anticipated sales."

"Locally, Ellume have invested very heavily in lateral flow assembly capability in Brisbane, which is now operational"

"Given AnteoTech’s developed competency to transfer our technology to an outsourced manufacturer successfully and our developing relationships in the lateral flow manufacturing sector, we are confident that we will be able to bring manufacturing capability online for the entire suite of EuGeni tests as demand increases."

so 8m complete tests and about 20m lateral flow strips per annum. if we add the 20m strips with the Spanish plastic cassette manufacturer and Ellumes lateral flow assembly we should get a completed test.

8m will provide Anteotech with enough capacity for initial demand with the 20 million to be added later on.

then it goes on that we have relationships with other manufacturers and the competency to transfer our technology so we can increase manufacturing volumes  as demand increases. as stated by Derek manufacturing in the UK and Asia.

our current market cap $594m

a very conservative pe of 20

profit needed $29.7m

we sell the 28m tests we would need to make $1.06/ test to justify current m/cap

what could our m/cap be if the margin was $5? pe of 50? double the manufacturing capacity?

as well, I am still hoping for a mega deal when our saliva test is approved with something like the UK TPP or IATA. it's been too much of a coincidence that we change tact towards testing in the UK without something supporting it. check D11 posts 52460316 + 52399846

I have believed in the last year that ADO will be a huge success, yesterday's announcement just adding some more confidence in my opinion. going to be a big couple of months ahead... imo. dyor. etc

ps. we should hear more about battery collaborator 8 in the coming months. it gets named and away we go!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $734 33.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 174064 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.