LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

My only comment on your thoughts here tradiesmedia is to...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    My only comment on your thoughts here tradiesmedia is to basically refer to my previous post on uncertainty and risk.

In your situation, and the way you view risk, the investment is clearly too risky for you to invest - which is totally ok.

There will be others with your opinion and I think all posters should respect that view.

On the flip side, and in my case, I feel like the risk is worth a portfolio appropriately weighted investment - and possibly the feel here is that you are not necessarily also respecting that view.

For me the risk is partly mitigated by the fact that LPI have already received a CEOL to allow for the export of up to 472,868 tonnes of LCE regardless of the outcome of the Codelco issues from the 'old coded' concessions.

This was for me a BIG 'de-risking' moment and was / is a big deal.

Based on our market cap of $71.69M (according to the estimate here today on HC) it was enough of a de-risking 'for me' (but obviously not you) to say I'm ok to invest here regardless of the legal outcome on the rest of the property concessions.

This whole discussion is best thought of as different investors looking at the investment through the differing lenses of 'risk' and only time will tell whether investing and taking the 'risk' now (for a potentially larger return?) is a good idea or a bad one.

Personally I respect both risk views - hence my sentiment is 'Don't Bet The House' on it but there is enough potential here for some of my money to be on the line in it.

If we could all respect both sides of the risk equation then these threads would be a much happier place.

Cheers - Hevlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.