RED 2.41% 40.5¢ red 5 limited

Ann: Update - Bullseye Takeover (Bidders Statement), page-3

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306
    Hman, I understand your pain, but really you need to get a grip, and stop referring to past 'disasters' and poor 'operational track record' ..... please, let's get the facts correct once again. The period where RED had disasters which resulted in a massive shareholder value was in 2013, which resulted in a huge shakeup in the management and the board. That board and management have been replaced, and RED has been transformed into one of the ASX's most undervalued gold companies!
    The new MD, Mark Williams came on board and has been remarkably successful since then. After an initial capital raising in 2013, there has been no further share dilution, and the company has made remarkable progress under difficult conditions. They overcame difficult geology, then weathered the gold bear market, and had progressed the new company making underground mine before cyclone Gina struck.
    Rather than sit on their hands (salary packages) they went forth, found the disparate Darlot and KOTH projects, joined them into a new entity where the merged parts is much more valuable than the sum of the parts, and got this venture up and running in less than a year, with extraordinary production, and an exciting exploration potential. RED has no debt and a growing cash balance and may produce 100k oz in its first 12 months of operation...... all during a gold bull market that's unlikely to end anytime soon thanks to the main Trump. One very good exploration outcome as referred to by eshmun, will see the SP go into orbit.
    When, not if, Siana comes back online, the SP will multiply further.... I've put my money where my mouth is and bought another $50k worth .... please don't tell 'she who must be obeyed'.
    Last edited by MIStragic: 17/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.755B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.3¢ 39.5¢ $5.806M 14.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 732397 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 927828 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.