OSL 9.09% 1.2¢ oncosil medical ltd

BS2011, I want to thank you for sharing your insights here. It...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    BS2011, I want to thank you for sharing your insights here. It is always good to get the perspectives of people who work or have worked in the industry. With 40 years experience working in medical device companies globally, I think people should be taking your warnings a lot more seriously than they are. I have ridden my share of companies into oblivion (Forge Group, Babcock & Brown) and lost plenty of money on biotechs before too. What has changed for me now is that I usually bail out as soon as I lose confidence in a company's management. That worked for me with RCR, selling out before they went to the wall. And I'm also happy to have sold out of OSL. Sure, I could have got 6c if I'd waited, but then again, they might not have had that dead cat bounce. I lost all confidence in OSL's management as soon as I read their announcement on Monday morning, and I sold within the first few hours of the trading day. I hadn't checked out anything on HC at that point, but what I've read here reinforces my view that I've been taken for a ride, along with every other OSL shareholder. And they're still at it. Why the shares would rise 35% because OSL say they are going to meet with the people who are refusing to grant them a CE Mark is a mystery to me. Nothing could be said that would change anything. If the data is insufficient, it's insufficient. The trial didn't cut it. They need more. A lot more. And it's going to cost them a whole lot more to get it. OSL have said what they've said to the market - to us - and it was either lies, or else they are very incompetent. I can't imagine that they are that incompetent, hence I feel I have been lied to. Zero trust in OSL management now. Will not be buying back in, no matter what the share price does from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $303.5K 25.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 9786329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.