RHK 1.25% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Thank you jake0002 grolph and SpeculatorI have 29380 shares...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thank you jake0002 grolph and Speculator

I have 29380 shares which is about 1175 share at consolidation if I understand what jake0002 is informing me about and I would be clear of the danger of being in the Unmarketable Parcel

I am thinking my choice to stay would be to buy more. I question myself would it be better to buy more before consolidation or after consolidation

I question myself if i decide to sell if I find out I have a unmarketable parcel would be better to sell on market pay brokerage and not give Todd my shares equating to more power for Todd. A small investor who wants to become larger to stay in the game would benefit if i sell in the market that's the way i am seeing this, Happy for anyone to show my error in this assumption.

I have held for a long time somewhere in the time I seem to remember if Todd consolidates there is danger they could become private and small share holders who have stayed will miss out because it is private. In other words I wonder what is the danger to small "pesky" investors if Todd consolidates apart from the long drop in share price that can happen after consolidation

This pesky shareholder Just saying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.