ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Much discussion on pros and cons of consolidation this morning....

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Much discussion on pros and cons of consolidation this morning. Time will tell whether consolidation is a pre requisite to a CR or not. Consolidation does not and will not boost ICG SP. However it may assist in enabling a successful CR so that the priority drill program (when it is released) and the drill permitting is obtained may commence. Remember ICG own 100% of Riqueza. A successful drilling program will boost SP imo. However the BODs , in their wisdom, are asking SHs to approve a 20:1 consolidation at the General meeting prior to a CR. I have voted in favour of the proposed consolidation. I haven't seen any scientific evidence to say it is the wrong approach. I have been involved in 2 consolidations1 where the SP increased on the result of good exploration results and 1 which is going backwards because it hasn't had good drilling results. A successful drilling campaign will move SP upwards. We all understand that a CR is critical for ICG to commence a drill campaign. All the exploratory work has been undertaken. The IP survey results and the drill targets report are compelling. Poet refers to ICG v1 and v2. We are in V2 world now. Much water has gone under the bridge since the LT SHs who have supported ICG for so many years. In V2 ICG have been more thorough (thanks to S32 funds and conservative practices) to bring Riqueza to the drilling stage. The faithful LT SHs deserve a return as do ST SHs. Have faith in BODs on the issue of consolidation. They have a lot of skin on the table also.
    A hypothetical situation is if a SH owns 0.005% or say 20m shares and wishes to participate in the forthcoming CR and maintain his/her 0.05%, and ICG wish to raise $10m then that SH will invest same amount of money pre or post consolidation ie $50,000.
    There are a large number of buyers waiting in the wings. These potential buyers can see the ICG potential as we can. The ducks are lining up at the point.
    Cheers Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.