ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

G'day Rob. " A hypothetical situation is if a SH owns 0.005% or...

1. 8,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    G'day Rob.

" A hypothetical situation is if a SH owns 0.005% or say 20m shares and wishes to participate in the forthcoming CR and maintain his/her 0.05%, and ICG wish to raise $10m then that SH will invest same amount of money pre or post consolidation ie $50,000.
    There are a large number of buyers waiting in the wings. These potential buyers can see the ICG potential as we can. The ducks are lining up at the point."

The best source of funds in a CR is likely to be the LTH's.

I don't think there are too many such holders who are willing, or capable, of putting in $50,000 after having been through probably 10 CR's over the last 10 years and so as Grubarura said in a previous post awhile back that "they will be stuffed".

I am in no way suggesting that the consolidation should not go ahead because of this point, but it does show a lack of respect for the people who got the company to where it is now, in a pretty good position, before they came along to join the register.

Rob. You being later to the ICG party, may still have $50,000 to invest but, believe me, it has been sucked out of most holders a long time ago.

The saying of the " ducks lining up " comes about from waiting for the ducks to get in a line so that they can be shot with maybe several ducks being killed with one shot.
    Let's hope ICG holders are not once more proven to be wood ducks.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 650832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.