ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Update - Consolidation/Split - ICG, page-25

1. 8,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    Rob.

I believe that ICG is yes, in a much better position than it was, however that is not a question regarding consolidation, which is what I thought we were discussing originally.

At the risk of repeating myself, what I am saying is that by consolidating at the moment, we open ourselves up to a real annihilation of the market cap should something un-forseen happen which we are not in danger of happening at the moment without consolidation.

The MC can not presently fall below .001c, that is a fact as it is now.

With consolidation the MC can resume it's fall from what ever it comes back on at post consolidation way back to what it is now. That could effectively reduce the market cap to one twentieth of where it is now.
    That is a fact and cannot be denied. Why risk it for no gain?

People who would contribute to the CR would still contribute the same amount pre or post consolidation because most people invest a certain amount, regardless of how many shares that is. They are buying the potential of Frewena and Requiza and that is the same regardless of how many shares are on the register.

Again, why risk the MC at a time of great upheaval to do an unnecessary consolidation?

Anyway, I have had more than enough of this. I know you do not understand my point.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.