MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Update - Consolidation/Split - MYL, page-7

1. 5,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    This is exactly why I think there will be a barrage of information over the next several weeks regarding any project.
    Remember in JL’s letter to the shareholders, it was stated that it was the ASX, not the board, that was stopping the company from trading. Probably a good thing, but it has giving the management team breathing space to undertake DD on any project that ticks all the boxes. Although, I believe that JL and the team have NOT been sitting idle since the coup in February.
    I would have expected that such a scenario had been discussed in the boardroom as a “just in case”.

On another note, I was reading a snippet in last Saturdays SMH about the charges and trial against Au Sung Su Chi (et al) where some 10 odd charges against have been laid, all of which carry 15 years gaol.
    The main charge is that she was handed cash and gold bars by a newly appointed official in the in the military government. Open and shut, by the sounds of it.
    The trail is behind close doors, with little or none media coverage allowed. Doubtful she will ever been seen again, to die in gaol. She is, after all 76. Apparently the details of her whereabout are scant at best.
    Disgraceful to think in today’s world that this type of military junta is allowed to operate.
    The world should immediately imprison any of the juntas leaders that step foot in any other part of the free world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.