T3D 0.00% 0.7¢ 333d limited

Ann: Update - Consolidation/Split - OZB, page-2

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    All going as planned. Hoji would be very up set I would say. But I guess so would you be if you had your idea stole of you and your company sent broke. All because of your own stupity. I Bet you have learnt a very valuable lesson. Mate I feel for you i really do. It was a dirty act that they done but that is business and there is completely no trust in business partners. (Big mistake you made) one of lifes hardest lessons.... In this day and age every one is out to line there pockets and they dont give 2 shitts about you. (Trust know one) So why would you trust 2 slime bags telling you everything you want to hear. Come on you must of seen it a mile away everyone ealse did.
    My advice would be to drop it dont let it consume you life if you where smart enouff to develop the machine in the first why not focus you time and energy on reinventing it. If you need help give me a call im very inventive lets send them broke mate with smartness Remember if you where the original inventer im shore you kept a few tricks up your sleaves and if not well that just plan stupid. Never tell your left hand what your right one is doing. Sorry hoji but reality is reality and the reality is you have been screwed and there is not a lot you can do your business is gorn done and dusted time to move on or. Or you could play mr underworld lol not advised but

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add T3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $836.1K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4 633

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14333 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 125735 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
T3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.