JRV 0.00% 1.5¢ jervois global limited

Ann: Update: Dispute with China Rail Resource , page-14

1. 162 Posts.
    That's a negative view statsman, we need to try again to rid the company of negative spending to keep a few living well. DP said at the AGM as "I have said before" the mine is now paying, as it should be, it shouldn't cost to much to sieve the gold from the heap leach and if other silly spending is cut to a minimum the $435,000 taken in the last quarter, "and similar amounts in previous quarters" would more than cover any expenses and allow for a cash build up.Forget the diamonds and the other expenses like the unwarranted staff and just get down to making something of what we have. A change at the top would, I believe act in this way while at the same time looking for a partner to develop what we believe to be there. The best thing I like about this company is that there is no debt to service (apart from the Chinese) and maybe with the change at the top this claim could be reversed. I will remain positive as long as we have a chance of replacing this lot. God help us all if the old man should go and the prodigy take over which with the blinkers on is all he can see. We can't let that happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $50.77K 3.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4631633 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2350530 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.