PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Update - Dividend/Distribution - PLS, page-163

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

Hi puqq,

l don’t know the answer, I’m probably wrong, I usually am , but my understanding was, in this instance, the company (pls) specifically requested via their email 27/02/23, for all shareholders to contact computershare and advise them where they wished the dividend to be deposited.

It may not have been a specific requirement of your other holdings, they may have defaulted to your CDIA ? also some holders may not have received that email (my sister-in-law says she didn’t) and was unaware of the instruction, she is with nab and it hadn’t arrived at 5pm tonight. I was already registered with computershare but followed the advice to ensure everything was correct. You were at least lucky to get in to computershare , l had not needed to use it for a few years and had a lot of trouble trying to login, others today have also said the same, eventually l got it sorted after 3 days of hassle and negotiation speaking with 3 different computershare people. Lots of fun, not! but definitely worth the effort and the wait , 7 years, the first dividend arrived safe and sound westpac around midday today. I hope you had a great today .

Regards Harry

“Shareholders will only receive their dividend payment electronically by direct credit, direct to an Australian or New Zealand nominated bank. This payment method provides a number of benefits for shareholders:
    • Funds can be deposited and available on the actual payment date;
    • It eliminates the risk of postal delays, cheque fraud, and cheques being lost or stolen; and
    • It is the most cost effective means by which the dividend can be distributed.
    We require all shareholders to provide us with your bank account details as soon as possible to receive your future dividends directly in your bank account. If you are overseas and do not have an Australian or New Zealand bank account, you may choose to utilise the Global Wire Service to receive your dividend payments in your overseas bank account.

Please visit www.computershare.com.au/easyupdate/PLS by Friday, 3 March 2023 to update your payment instructions and receive your dividend statement via email.

If you have any queries regarding the above, or your shareholding in general, please contact Computershare on 1300 850 505 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4000 (outside of Australia) Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 8.00 pm (AEDT).”

Yours faithfully

Pilbara Minerals Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.