TNC 0.00% 3.1¢ true north copper limited

Hey mate, Totally agree on the percentages in terms of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Hey mate,

Totally agree on the percentages in terms of the copper that could be in those veins, but a 2m hit at 102m is the bit I was less excited by - would love something a little thicker and / or shallower.

Clearly these veins come from something, and that 'something' is likely larger, and we need to find it. But 100m below means it takes that much extra time and money to get each drill hole back down to the depth of interest. 2m thickness is nice, but again, unless it really starts to thicken out around this then it's not sounding hugely exciting as a prospect... you wouldn't throw all your efforts in off the back of it.

Clearly you can't strike it lucky on hole 1, I had just hoped for a little more.... excitement! Also, may be a little premature in calling this as there could well be acceptable grades of copper outside of these visible veins, but if the veining is that deep then I'm skeptical about it having seeped into the bedrock above in any significant way.

By no means a reason to call it a day - I still hold, and look forward to more news. But I've not topped up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $13.96K 452.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38503 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 189476 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.