OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

The good news is the market is ready for a reset. Market is...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    The good news is the market is ready for a reset.

Market is battered. All the high growth 2000x stocks have lost their momentum. All funds are out on high valuation stocks and now plenty of free cashflow waiting on the sidelines.

Ready to pounce.

Or dare I say it’s already started. Accumulation of low market cap gems. E33 is an example.

Others are just free money averaging down. Big orders for every pip down.

Just 1 stock Zip Co. From 10 billion market cap to less than 1 Billion. That 9.5 Billion of profit selling over 18 months ready to pounce. PNV. 3 Billion dollars of profit taking selling ready to pounce.

Options abound. They can re-enter PNV. But they can also take 1% of their profits and buy a microcap cap like OSP out with minimal risk.

When the market is going down, you try and minimize your losses. But it’s the crazy times when FOMO is in full flight where most of the profits happen and you must turn up to class and hold onto your assets. You want to profit during normal times. But you must grab all the profits like a daylight robbery when the times become crazy.

None of the stocks I own lost value today. If it did, it was based on a sale of 600 dollars or less.

MATIC coin. I entered at about 1c. It went up to 4.50. 450x. I didn’t hold. Learn from hindsight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.