CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

The mill Throughput verses Resource size , determines life of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1888
    The mill Throughput verses Resource size , determines life of mine so do not understand why you state "not many mining outfits do this analysis "

At a within mine gate costing basis the issues were more about first - the issue you previously brought up with "boundinage" , I am not a geo but I am assuming that it is a non contiguous ore body being treated as being contiguous , I would surmise that was because there was a lack of infill drilling , so they just optimistically assumed the ore body was contiguous , result higher strip ratio and likely higher dilution as well so lower grade .
    Secondly their costs of ultimately getting ore onto the ROM pad were higher than the best in the small to mid sized mines .

I worked out the cost per BCM of rock moved , for CMM compared to CAI , CAI was around 50% higher per BCM moved for what ever reason .
    Unfortunately all the hard drive disc on my computer has been lost so I can not reprint the numbers ,

Yes would be interesting to see what the differences would be in potential profitability with different methods of processing , you mention vat leach and not heap leach , would have thought that would have also been an option (as Saturn and REX minerals have been proposing )
    Last edited by plough: 28/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.