CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

The mill Throughput verses Resource size , determines life of...

1. 33,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    The mill Throughput verses Resource size , determines life of mine so do not understand why you state "not many mining outfits do this analysis "

At a within mine gate costing basis the issues were more about first - the issue you previously brought up with "boundinage" , I am not a geo but I am assuming that it is a non contiguous ore body being treated as being contiguous , I would surmise that was because there was a lack of infill drilling , so they just optimistically assumed the ore body was contiguous , result higher strip ratio and likely higher dilution as well so lower grade .
    Secondly their costs of ultimately getting ore onto the ROM pad were higher than the best in the small to mid sized mines .

I worked out the cost per BCM of rock moved , for CMM compared to CAI , CAI was around 50% higher per BCM moved for what ever reason .
    Unfortunately all the hard drive disc on my computer has been lost so I can not reprint the numbers ,

Yes would be interesting to see what the differences would be in potential profitability with different methods of processing , you mention vat leach and not heap leach , would have thought that would have also been an option (as Saturn and REX minerals have been proposing )
    Last edited by plough: Today, 01:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.