CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Whoah Whoah Whoah, Stag. Are you suggesting that Covid and...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Whoah Whoah Whoah, Stag. Are you suggesting that Covid and inflation wasn’t responsible??

With the best efforts of DR and the CAI master team, are you suggesting that it might be their fault after all?

But what about the cutback, what about Nullagine and Beatons Creek? What about Blue Spec and the JV with Haoma?

What about the refractory ore that could be extracted with such little capital?

Not to mention the $10m from Atlas. What a move.

Sorry I forgot, what about the “unnecessary multiple Capital Raisings” because CAI were “Cash Flow positive”.

Talk about weird, I was so sure that without Covid, these kids would have made it?

Tongue is cheek of course.

For other people (not you by the way) to suggest it was only a dodgy MRE and Covid to blame is slathering the Pig with lipstick.

You make many great points regarding the assumptions accepted by some shareholders as the reason for this failure.

Thats all they are, naïve assumptions that seem to make some feel better about losing their investment ie it’s not the Company’s fault. eg MAQ and MAH pulling the pin too early, the Administrators not truely understanding the reality of the Project and the money spinner that Nullagine and Beatons Creek would become.

The end result is the same. Hundreds of Millions spent, tens of millions owed and shareholders losing everything but……it’s not the Company’s fault, they did their best.

I bet shareholders aren’t sitting at Black Toms in West Perth, having an expensive lunch and wine wondering “what went wrong”?.

Others might be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.