CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

West Perth ! Just as hands on as you are mate. I was there where...

1. 4,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1708
    West Perth ! Just as hands on as you are mate. I was there where when Edwards built the gravity plant for $29,000 and Metana made a $1 million profit from the alluvials in their first year of operation as reported to ASX. I also had an agreement with Brian Rear of Millenium to put one of my big gravity plants on Beatons Creek until the Novo circus came along -
    I was in Nullagine in '69 had half the countryside pegged for nickel until Brian Cutler salted the mine - the end of the nickel boom. And had the odd ale with Graham Hutton one of our favourite sons who were working the diamonds at Nullagine -all a bit before your time I presume !

The hard rock wouldn't be my focus but a VSI crusher ahead of my gravity plants -at $3800 oz don't agree with your analysis if tonnage and grade.
    But from more historical research I have just done on some of the areas adjacent their mining I am not impressed with the tonnage or the grade. (Why I was very vocal about the viability of Beatons Creek ore being amenable to processing thru the CIL plant and copped as much abuse as anyone from the Novo cult)

For your information I just happen to have made a lot of money with my big gravity plants when gold was a fraction of the current price - we built them all from the ground up - but you know it all and have done it all so I won't bother you old chap.
    I will find the right discreet resources and if I can assemble the right team will be on our bike to the mint again clear.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.