BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update in relation to Soar coins suspension, page-29

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    This situation with SoarLabs is far from ideal, however, in this specific case I feel that BPG are playing it absolutely right. For the record - I don’t think this about all situations in the past with BPG managemetn, but here, IMO BPG should win any court hearing against SoarLabs as BPG seem to have dotted their i ‘s and crossed their t ‘s, whereas SoarLabs have made a hot-headed rookie mistake, and will (hopefully) pay the price.

IMO, BPG should claim not just for giving back their Soar Coins, but for loss of earnings, loss of reputation, loss of SP, loss of potential etc etc. and, IMO, they would win.

Agree with this sentiment @villn808 and I totally understand why, share the frustration; whilst in suspension we’re at the mercy of BPG and the ASX.

Let’s hope that any Singaporean court ruling works out in BPG’s favour. IMO, a decent pay-out will probably help maintain/slightly increase the SP, but it won’t significantly increase, not until the BPG management work hard at getting some good news with the Exchange progress.

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.