BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

Ann: Update in relation to Soar coins suspension, page-31

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 926
    All IMO, DYOR etc...

Not that anyone cares, but may be worth paying attention to the SoarCoin value. Especially if BPG win the case against SoarLabs in Singapore... and get their coins back.

Value of SoarCoin has gone up since the suspension and recent plunge in BTC value.

SoarCoin is currently valued at US$ 0.031
    2018-03-02-01.jpg 2018-03-02-02.jpg

Coins Suspended
    179,183,168 (BPG)
    (and 34,602,426 (BPG Director’s Personal))

Assuming BPG get them back – then:

179,183,168 coins x US$0.031 x 1.28 (USD:AUD exchange rate) = AUD $7,109,988

Separately, as mentioned previously on this thread, SoarLabs were partnering with Property Census in Brisbane, with the intention of using SoarCoin in the property industry. Property Census had a ‘launch date’ of 1 March 2018. I checked their website for changes and got this:

2018-03-02-03.jpg

It’s changed, with a login screen – indicating there’s a user portal that sits behind the homepage, indicating a launch of their initiative, however – you can’t register for a username/password. I’d assume the initial customer base would come from Property Direct, given the known link there.

Despite the, IMO underlying negative sentiment towards SoarLabs, this should not carry through to SoarCoins, due to BPG SH’s vested interest in getting the SoarCoins returned.

All IMO – I’m not privy or knowledgeable in how this may work in reality – BPG may not get the SoarCoins back, but a payment based on the value of SoarCoin:
    As at the time they were suspended: 0.0349 = AUD $8,004,470
    As at the initial SoarLabs deal price: 0.016 = AUD $3,669,671

Only for exercise...

Cheers
    MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.