AMA 0.00% 4.3¢ ama group limited

Ann: Update in relation to the Company's CEO, page-82

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

So by your definition, any business that doesn't have any equipment & isn't brand new isn't worth anything. Your telling me that all businesses, no matter how well they perform are only worth the cost of the plant they have.

Well I am sorry to tell you that the excepted norm for the sale of most businesses on "walk in, walk out" agreements is 3 x Ebit. This can go up depending on various reasons such as work contracts, market share & growth & as you pointed out, things like new capital investment in the business.

AMA by their own financial reports acquire businesses for 3.5 x Ebitda on average. However these are normally contracts spread over a few years to my knowledge where the vendor has to stay in the business & produce a profit to make anything out of the sale.

So in effect AMA are actually paying the vendor back with most of their own earnings. Its a situation where AMA cant lose.

As for the true value of AMA after this, well that is purely governed by the companies profits & the market & potential growth & future earnings.

You seem pretty negative on all of those things since you have been posting on here & so have your group pages from what I hear for years now even before the recent problems AMA have been having. Its strange you are on here as you self confess to having no shares in the company, if it isn't just to troll those that do or convince those that haven't not to invest in the company for your own malicious reasons?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $220.6K 5.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46579 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 489012 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.