AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

re: Ann: Update Las Lagunas Gold and Silver P... I am a holder...

1. 76 Posts.
    re: Ann: Update Las Lagunas Gold and Silver P... I am a holder of this stock so I am not a down-ramper but in the interest of having a balanced view on this stock I think a few of you need to learn the difference between cashflow and earnings.

The company may be making operating cashflow of $4-5M per month but their earnings will be a hell of a lot less as they have a lot of amortisation to write-off, admin costs, and probably some non-cash financing adjustments to be deducted as well.

The finance repayments and other commitments will also make a big dent in the cashflow so there is not going to be a lot of spare cash around to pay divi's etc.. as some have been suggesting.

The main piece of news I took away from this announcement is that they think the revenue will maximise out at $7-8M, which to me means they are only expecting to produce about 50,000 ounces au and about 500,000 ag per annum. This needs further explaining by the company as this is a significant reduction from the 69,000 au they were expecting last year.

I would say this no better than a hold at the moment until we get a full quarterly report from the company that may clarify things further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.115M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43746007 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.