AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Update Las Lagunas Project , page-43

1. 11,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6631
    totally agree with you Bevter and PGI management soon realized that too as of the following announcement -

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/10854/envirogold-switches-focus-from-venezuela-to-peru-for-development-of-third-gold-project-10854.html

I just wanted to show that PGI has so many avenues for expansion. It really surprises me that PGI has not received interest from outside parties to do J/V already, as companies all over the world have gold literally sitting in tailing damns gathering dust. The capital requirements for another Albion plant I am guessing would range from $70-100 million (I am assuming that PGI's team would have many ways of streamlining future development costs due to experience.

The real kicker for me is, for example, the TRUJILLO GOLD PROJECT in PERU with further details in the post above.

"project expected to have head grades of 30 to 50 g/t of gold equivalent but will contain toxic arsenic and antimony making them difficult to process or sell in concentrate form. The Albion process will remove and stabilize such contaminants during the oxidation of the refractory feed".

So in my mind, the 3.8 t/g in LL is nice, but there are resources sitting around out there with even higher grades, which of course means less cost and higher profits.

Production costs in Trujillo if it was operating now in the current market would be negative..!
    Everything about the Ablion plant is cost effective compared to the usual pits or underground mining. It also has the advantage of being able to mine resources that others cannot (i.e. due to toxic issues). It has a technological advantage, that IMO is worth so much more than LL and the plant, even the gold and silver.

Whether the markets/gold collapses, the markets/gold goes up, PGI has the ability to role out the Albion plant to wherever the best deal is. I can only imagine that Brian J, James Tyler and the rest of the team are chomping at the bit to get other projects started. They have known for over 6 years what they have. For what its worth, I say to them, steady gents, you are not alone in your impatience, wait until LL is purring like a kitten.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 12955717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7784551 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.