SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Update - Mt Alexander Nickel-Copper Sulphide Project, page-63

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Thanks @Corker and @cn1944

Agree with your laws of probability Corker. If it was the same EM plate they keep on missing in the last 4 or 5 holes then I would be concerned it was a UFO. The fact that there looks to be many individual plates being identified means there is lots going on at depth that is interfering with the electromagnetic readings. I see that as a very positive sign because with so many plates down there it is only a matter of time until the 3 inch drill bit pierces one of them to prove 100% it is massive sulphides. All these plates, pods, viens, or whatever else you want to call them must have come from somewhere so my guess is that they are getting close to the feeder and source of the mineralisation. Everyone needs to also be aware that the DHEMs only identify 2 dimensional targets within 50m of the hole so the unknown factor is the 3rd dimension - how thick / deep the target is? All we need is a little sniff of the massive sulphide trail and it is game on!

If holders want to sell (for whatever reason) then that's fine but they need to stop sticking it up other holders about how great and smart they are for getting out before the company goes bust. Just move on, make you money elsewhere and stop regurgitating all the negative spin every chance you get.

Cheers SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 770000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.