SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

@Bullish786 ...."One massive hit and Kaaboom." Why?? As I stated...

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8141
    @Bullish786 ...."One massive hit and Kaaboom."

Why??

As I stated in my previous post, and anyone that has been paying attention over the years, this company has had quite a few hits of massive sulphides over the years that led to a short term spike in SP then retracement.

All the past hits of massive sulphides have come to nought, we are down to ~7-8c because the market is well aware that in 5 years we have not hit enough to have a MRE and another pod, vein or whatever is not going to make much difference, especially as it is hundreds of metres to kilometers away from the other pods and veins.

While we all live in hope of some type of major hit, firstly the company has to be aiming for a large target that has the potential to be a significant discovery. The current holes being drilled with the last of the funds before a cap raise are aimed at small targets, so why expect anything major from them?

It defies logic expecting more than is possible from current drilling. If we hit some massive sulphides then the overall SP gains will be a lot lower than many here are expecting IMHO, as the market tends not to reward more of the same that has led to disappointment before.

What happens to SP if the near term results are similar to the recent past (showing nothing), all before going to the market for more capital??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $38.36K 1.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 763080 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 173605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.