SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi Sandy, once again you have posted a well thought out...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi Sandy, once again you have posted a well thought out summation of the current situation. For that many of us thank you.

Some of the negativity has been border line slanderous of management as some have vented their spleens. However, some of the criticism is seemingly justified. One obvious criticism has been the delays in announcements that may have contributed to a sense of fatalism for some.
    Another criticism is the lack of rigs on site and you have rightly recognised this.

Three rigs in a stepped up program towards the Ida fault might be rewarded.

Your list of positives are all spot on. One reason that I continue to hold a modest stake in SGQ is the abundant evidence of an intrusive system which is scientifically supported by the recent petrographic analysis that supports the proposition of a large igneous event.

Additionally, the strike of the intrusive unit is now confirmed at more than 6.5km. The western flank of West End is looming as a must drill location that may hold ni-cu sulphides. Whats more, there are those northern tenements to explore and Paterson may turn out to be the company maker.

As an explorer, SGQ has, albeit slowly, drilled a wide prospect with strike and potentially shallow economic deposits.

So yes, I agree that SGQ has not yet exhausted the positives across large and varied tenements.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.