SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Bullish786, good evening and thank you for sharing your post...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Bullish786, good evening and thank you for sharing your post from John Prineas. There has certainly been a lot of flack thrown at him of late, some of it justifiable but much of it not. I do believe that John is quite an honorable man who is sincerely believing that the Mt.Alexander field and the project in general will produce and I share those sentiments. I also believe that a different exploration approach following a critical review of all the results at hand is undeniably necessary for everybody's benefit.

Perhaps we should tentatively stop all work in the field including continuing to spend time and money on the Canadian Metallurgy studies while this review is done, because, in my opinion, we still do not have a resource of any category that would merit detailed metallurgical studies at this stage.

As we watch the decline of the share price after all these years of good work, It would be a real insult to the shareholders if they are to lose the company to an opportunistic player if the share price drifts down because of continuing poor drilling results. If we don't strike some decent and meaningful intersections of sulphide mineralisation at the end of this drilling campaign, the share price will certainly drift down further.

I do hope John has a surprise for us soon.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.