BET 1.20% 8.4¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Yep all makes sense. Shorting gambling and tech I can understand...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Yep all makes sense.

Shorting gambling and tech I can understand 12-18 months ago, maybe even now to an extent. Shorting BET I can also understand 12-18 months ago where those prices were.

It's hard for me to see my way to shorts picking up another 10M+ (or whatever it was TW received) at these prices. How low do these guys think this will go, still applying downward pressure in the 30s makes me want to throw up.

The other thing im curious about is im sure there was something posted a while back related to macquarie (if they are the shorters) not having to return the shares (and buying them back) but they can give a cash consideration for them instead. I wonder if this would allow greater control in the buy back of the shares and avoid a 'short squeeze' that we all have an erection over the possibility of.

It's hard to be a holder at the moment, but last few posts are right. Just got to hold on stop checking the market every day (every hour) and wait for market sentiment to return and the shorters to f* right off.

Im also interested in knowing when TW can sell.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $81.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $57.80K 695.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 174415 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 96913 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.