BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I sense the buy back strategy is polarising shareholders to a...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I sense the buy back strategy is polarising shareholders to a certain degree, much like football supporters will always have differing opinions of certain players within the team.

where do I stand? well my recent posts lean me towards the achieving shareholder value as quickly as possible with the aid of this buy back mechanism, rather than hold firm and spend as little as possible. After all the regulations proscribe us buying back at anything over vwap + 5%. So we can hardly splurge out an inflated price that’ll drain the coffers in no time.

in view of the lack of share price response to our brilliant operational success, it’s likely that only a monetisation event will catapult our market cap upwards.
    So do we want to look back in say ten weeks from now and say sure the price has edged up to 2c but we’ve only spent 150k or do we want to see 2.5c but we’ve spent 250k.

these figures are all plucked straight out of my hat ( or ruder places if you want to say it)

but I think it’s a balance between achieving what I believe DP wants, ie increased shareholder value within a reasonably quick timeframe, and holding out for as long as possible and spending as little a
    s possible on actually buying back shares.

After all, the money we spent on operations, absolutely will dwarf any buy back capital allocation, yet those brilliant results and capital returns have miserably failed to energise the share price.

Anyhowz it’s only been a few business days that CPS have been able to act, so who knows maybe I’ll end up with egg on my face
    ok, enough, I’ll put on my tin hat and wait to get battered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.