BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Krazyplay it’s a hard one to fathom and has kinda split us a...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Krazyplay it’s a hard one to fathom and has kinda split us a bit, but in the end you have to assume that CPS have been given the authority to manage the buy back as they see fit,
    We aren’t privy to any guidance that may have been given with regards to the buy back. It could be they’ve been given free rein to acquire as many as possible, within an initial timeframe, say 4-8 weeks, even if it results in a lower share price. Thereafter perhaps they will start moving the price up. Who knows
    Perhaps they’ll just keep working the price down until they break the spirit of many holders and accumulate hundreds of millions of shares at anything between 1.0 and 1.5c Who knows

if you go literally by the company’s aims for the buy back, then so far it has not been a success.
    if you go by how little they have spent to acquire those shares then it has been a success.

Timeframes come into play here too, however, management would say don’t judge the buy back after 4 weeks, rather give us 4 months.

I think everyone knows my position, in the three g’s. Glacial, Gung-ho, Goldilocks.

although you may choose to spend a little more capital, you can’t go wild, there are regulations that govern the conduct of the buy back.

But there are many who are content, to wait it out whilst shares are accumulated at the lowest price engineered by the buy back.

But many shareholders have been suffering a red line for a long time, despite brilliant operational success and hoped that this capital allocation would indeed increase the market capitalisation of the company.

it will hopefully do so in the end, but so far shareholders see only a share price being driven down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $75.58K 6.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 44787380 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 18544452 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.