BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

this is what is stated. and is not what's happening. this...

1. 4,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    this is what is stated. and is not what's happening.

this is a management fail IMO. we decide to be tied up with CPS. I never ever ever trust CPS. why the hell are we tied up with them.
    DP has a love affair with them but what have they done for BRK ? we are not a penny no more. balance sheet is outstanding. where are the investors a good broker could bring to BrK?

I waiver on DP. having multiple paying board positions, not putting his hand in his pocket for BRK (oh. a small buy years ago) ... I have no baggage from Red Fork but I've fallen for serial entrepreneurs before ... he is not transparent (look at the option loan shenanigans).

I wonder about the Black Mesa tie up / payments etc. opaque. maybe I just need to research more.

am I just going to be made a fool by staying here thinking it's a 0.04c stock today and ++ tomorrow. and one day (qtr) the market will recognise it (once again I thought it was this time. but nope).

I remain buy and held. bloody shame BRK doesn't see value here and we are slip sliding away to option strike price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.